Saturday, January 19, 2013

Old Man's War by John Scalzi

So I have been watching Sword & Laser on youtube.com lately. (You should go check it out!)
 So I have finally decided to read the book for January 2013 with them and keep a diary!


January's book: Old Man's War by John Scalzi

Day 1 - read up to page 63 (paperback)

I have no idea what to expect next. I am really curious about how these old men & women are going to be fighting a war. I found it sad they would never see their families again. I couldn't do it. Before I read that Leon died in his bunk, I thought he was going to be one of those pain in the ass characters who seems to be getting in John's way.







1 comment:

  1. Hi, can I contact you through your email? I've something to share that might interest you.

    Aaron
    aarongrey112 gmail.com

    ReplyDelete