Sunday, December 11, 2011

Blinging Out a Mirror!

I have this full length mirror that I've had forever! It been kinda dingy and I didn't want to buy a new since it still works! So while on Pinterest I've seen where people have embellished mirrors, frames, or whatever.
For Example:
Pinned Image
Source

So yesterday I went to Wal-Mart (cause its the only store my town has!), and got 
an new hot glue gun, and floral gems. I used the Sapphire mix. 

Which has a smoky gray, dark blue, and vibrant teal. I had also picked up a Mini Silver package too.
I used the Mini silver to do the corners, and the rest was the Sapphire mix.


So this was work in progress! 



This is the finished product!! I'm so excited! I just hope it stays up!!



Couple of notes: 
Hot Glue Guns are HOT! 
Please be careful! 
I burnt 2 fingers doing this pretty badly!


~Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment