Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Walking around San Francisco

Saturday, February 5, 2011



My friend Amber and I decided to go walk around San Francisco. So I picked up Amber from the B.A.R.T. (Bay Area Rapid Transit) and we traveled across the Bay Bridge to San Francisco.




Photos were taken by Amber since I was driving.
Safety First!! :D

After arriving in San Francisco the first thing we did was look for parking. 
We were starving! We parked by Union Square.


We then proceeded to walk to Fisherman's Wharf. It took us 2 hours!!! Up and Down Hills. Let me tell you my calves hurt!!!







Check out the hills we just climbed!!!

Our reward:


We finally arrived at Fisherman's Wharf and Lunch 
(we were starving when arriving in San Francisco!)

Fried Calamari

Amber at Boudin Bakery at Fisherman's Wharf

Me at Boudin Bakery at Fisherman's Wharf

Crab and Corn Bisque, Fried Calamari, and Clam Chowder in Sourdough Bowls
YUM!

Our view at lunch:

Alcatraz



We wandered around the area found Ghirardelli Square.

We got some chocolate!


We spent most of the day out and having fun!

When I got home I was greeted by Evan running up and waving and
Carter opening up a blind and yelling "HI!"

Quite a greeting!



2 comments:

  1. Nicely put! Ghirardelli was fun, you should have taken a picture of your delicious cup cake ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should have!! It was delicious!!! And pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete